viernes, 22 de julio de 2016

Day 11. Final Project presentation. (Presentación del Proyecto Final)

Today has been our last day in the course and we must explain everybody how we are going to disseminate our learning through our Final Proyect. I have used Spark Video to make it, and everyone has told me that it was really good, even the teachers. So I am very proud of my work and how I have got my Ativate For Teaching Certificate.
There is the Link if you want to take a look to my project.

Hoy ha sido nuestro último día en el curso y teníamos que explicarle a todo el mundo cómo vamos a diseminar nuestro aprendizaje a través de nuestro Proyecto Final. He usado Spark Video para hacerlo, y todo el mundo me ha dicho que era realmente bueno, incluso los profesores. Así que estoy muy orgulloso de mi trabajo y cómo he obtenido mi certificado de Activar tu Inglés para la Enseñanza.
Ahí está el Link si queréis echarle un vistazo al proyecto.

Activate your English for Teaching Proyect



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario