Leaders promote change and challenges, encouraging creativity and risk taking, concentrating on goals and objectives. And they do the right thing.
The attributes of an efficient leader are:
- The guiding vision. An efficient leader knows where he want to go and how, fighting against obstacles and failures. But with the condition that te goal is achievable
- Passion. They love what they do, they put heart and soul and that shines like a guiding star for the followers
- Integrity. They know their limits, so they won't make a promise that can't be held
- Honesty. No ones wants to follow a liar or an hypocrite
- Trust. They trust in their followers and the followers trust back
- Curiosity. Leaders are learners
- Risk. They take calculated risks when needed to achieve the objective
- Dedication. They put their best into their projects.
- Charisma. Composed with love for people, sense of humour, compassion, respect and maturity
- Listen. Listen to be listened